Tuesday, January 02, 2007

stitch'n away....

I've been a sewing fool lately. I made a pillow with some of the beautiful buttons I got from Christmas. DH just had to tell me that it would hurt his head, but I assured him that it was just for looks. Why must guys always have to be so practical about things? It just cracks me up at times!! Well, here's a peek at what I have been up to!
I still plan to add some ruffles to this baby..I think it just needs that little dainty look.

I saw this.....and made this:

This was my first attempt at a homemade flower. I was fresh out of felt, so I just came up with this. Don't know if it's exactly what I wanted, but it's fun to add buttons and just brainstorm as I go.


BB

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Ooh, I love that paisley fabric! The whole bag is absolutely adorable, including the flower!! Nice work :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE THESE!!! I am dying for the amy butler fabric!!!!

Anonymous said...

great bag - i love that amy butler fabric! i think the flower came out great. i love it when things work out!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this purse!!! It is so BEAUTIFUL!!! The fact that it is pink makes even that much better!! I love pink! :)

Chele76 said...

such a cute purse!!!