Thursday, January 04, 2007

another one bites the dust....

I sat down at my machine again tonight. I was originally going to work on a purse I had started for my friend awhile ago, but seem to be caught..I'm having a mental block. Not sure what I should add to "complete" this one. Any ideas are more than welcome!!

Since I had such a mental block I whipped out this little beauty. I'm afraid my Amy Butler stash is wasting away.....

I have quilt guild on saturday and before that some of us ladies are taking a quilt class. It should be a blast! We are doing a class from the Eleanor Burns "Through the Seasons" book...I'm just more than estatic about it. Hopefully I smuggle my camera in and get some fun shots!! Wishing you all the best of weekends!!

BB

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

nice bags! I like your Amy Butler fabric stash.

Roxanne said...

Another cute bag & another cute flower!! I know I've gotten stuck on projects myself. I try to find a place to stick it so I see it a lot, and eventually something will come to you. I kinda like it just the way it is though :)