Thursday, January 18, 2007

WIP....

Sometimes I just enjoy sitting on the couch with some sort of needle work. I came across the punch needle about 2 years ago and it's still a great friend of mine today! I started making this "cow angel" while on a quilt guild bus trip and had found it after the move. I am planning on making a pillow for my mother-in-law, as she is a dairy farmer who has a great love for angels. I figured I would do some sort of log cabin border around it and call it good. I know it will be something she will love, so it will go along with the Eleanor Burns wall hanging for her birthday. I am more than eager for the weekend to begin, so hopefully I will have some stellar finds from my weekend shopping with my dear friends!

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Ha - that's too cute! I've never heard of needle punching before, but it looks very cool! Hope you have a great weekend!

Betsy said...

Becki,
I found a needle punch kit at a thrift store, I have never been able to figure it out, don't know what I'm doing wrong! Yours is adorable! Thanks for the apron suggestion! That is an awesome idea!! My husband thought it was funny, pretty much not what he had in mind.

Anonymous said...

I love all your craftiness! :)

Sorry your comments needed to be approved at p-a and I am not so good about remembering to check for lost comments, so I just now got them, thank you very much!