Monday, January 22, 2007

tagged...


I am supposed to share 6 weird things about me and then tag 6 other people who will do the same. Since I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt, here I go Laura.

~ I never sleep without a pair of socks on.

~I love watching a kiddie television show (Degrassi) with my husband.

~Sometimes I feel the need to stand while sewing on my machine.

~I like to dip my french fries in ice cream.

~I like to make music parodies by changing lyrics to regular songs.

~I tend to get sucked into playing Donkey Konga on the Game Cube...totally losing track of all time!

Now it's my turn to pass this on...I am going to tag: Kelli, Misty, Roxanne, AmandaJean, MaryMo, and Betsy. Have fun!!

3 comments:

Laura Gunn Studio said...

french fries and icecream is the best. I especially love fries dippes in a Wendy's frosty. Yum.
thanks for playin!

Chele76 said...

OMG! French fries in a McDonald milk shake!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know 6 people that have blog sites!! I am not as popular as you! :) Greg didn't really want me to post that on our family website...I know he is no fun. I think he was kind of embarassed of my weird things about me! LOL But when I get a chance I will post it on my myspace blog!