Monday, January 15, 2007

monday, monday...

It was a somewhat blaah day today. I guess this 35 degree below zero with wind chill factor has really put me in the sit on the couch and cuddle under a blanket mood. I didn't sit down and do any sewing, but I did decide to whip up some of these babies. My dear sister got me this Denyse Schmidt Quilt-It kit, so I thought I would try a stab at the cute little spheres. Luckily I had some balls left over from wedding things we made, so I didn't even have to leave the house to get these ditties done.

Hopefully tomorrow there will be a little more energy here at my house, but I can't make any promises!!

4 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

cute project! I like the pink and brown color combo.

I hope that the weather warms up for you soon! 35 below...yuck! it was 17 (above) here this morning and I was freezing. I am originally from MN and now living in MI and I don't miss that nasty cold weather a bit.

Roxanne said...

Very cute - and great for Valentine's day. Might have to try those out! Did you start with styrofoam balls? I hear you on the cold weather. Its the wind chill that kills us. It is supposed to get to 10 above today, but there is a 20 mph wind! I think I'll definitely be staying home and cranking up the heat!

Saucy said...

Those are very pretty. Glad to use on-hand things. I might have to give those a little try. Are they on styrofoam?

Saucy said...

Those are very pretty. Glad to use on-hand things. I might have to give those a little try. Are they on styrofoam?