Monday, December 11, 2006

WIP...

I knew I would probably be asking too much of myself when I set out to make 4 table runners this weekend. I really could have done it, but I figured since I was visiting family I should get some conversation time in with the adults and play time in with my nieces and nephew..and of course go out with Travis so he could check his trap lines. I finished piecing all four of the runners, finished the quilting on one, and got the binding sewn on one (just need to hand stitch it to the back). Overall I'm happy with the progress I made on the runners and now all I have to do is reserve four nights to finish quilting and binding them all. Go me!! Anyways, here are some pictures of what I accomplished.





And of course the one I had completed before:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see my table runner!!! :) Little did I know when I first saw it on here...that it would be for me! :)