Wednesday, December 20, 2006

what's in the frame....

After 3 months of marriage Travis and I received some of our wedding pictures. I was so excited to check them all out and play with a few on photoshop. It's amazing what things you can do with pictures these days. I spent some of last weekend going through frames and choosing with photos to fill the empty spaces. Our photographer was great. We got to buy all the rights to our photos which meant loads of savings on reprints and we could do any photo retouchings that we wanted. I've come to love a lot of the pictures I didn't think I would and in turn, I won't mind hanging some of them on the wall. Have been busy with the quilting of my table runners, so not much else to share other than some pictures.



3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, those turned out really nice. Did you do the B&W or did the photographer?

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful!! I still wish we could have been there with you on your special day! Hope you guys have a wonderful and safe new years!

Anastasia said...

congrats!! newleyweds! how exciting!!