Wednesday, May 07, 2008

to flash, or not to flash, that is the question...

Not not anything close to a photographer, but my goal for the year is to become more acquainted with my camera. I would like to learn a lot more about lighting and of course the dreaded f-stop! I purchased 3 yards of canvas at the fabric store since I got a deal of 40% off on it. For my white backgrounds I've just been using a sheet, so this is definitely a step up from that. Sorry that Maxton has been in so many of my posts, but he's really all I have to work with when it comes to taking portraits. I edit my pics in photoshop and my main thing to do right now is collages. They are super fun and usually are nicer to look at then just single photos.I order my pictures from mpix.com, and I love them! It only takes about 2 days to get your orders and you can order die-cut wallets and everything. My biggest addiction right now is the metallic paper!! Check them out!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Awww, such a sweetie. The drool hanging off the chin is priceless!