Wednesday, May 23, 2007

need to get motivated..

I haven't been too productive lately, but did get all my blocks pieced for the baby quilt. I ordered the rest of my fabric, and I started working on a scrapbook for the baby.




I need to add an inch border and then a five inch outer border yet, but you get the idea.



Instead of getting a baby book I decided to just work on a scrap book. I'm using my baby book to get an idea of the sorts of things that need added. So far I have a page on "how we found out"..doctor visits, baby's firsts, and some random pages for pictures. I look forward to adding to the book over the years!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Your quilt is adorable! I absolutely love the colors! I really like baby stuff that isn't over the top baby, you know what I mean? Otherwise it lasts for about 6 months and then you move one. So, good choice!

Stephanie said...

It really is a beautiful quilt.