Wednesday, February 14, 2007

they arrived...

My very first labels just arrived today in the mail, which made me super happy!! Thanks to everyone for their sweet comments on my table runner (mom loved it!!) and my pin cushion. I completed my hand bag for this weekends shopping excursion! I can't to spend the weekend with dear friends!! Some of you have commented that I am very precise with my quilting, I don't know if I would call it that, but I do use A LOT of pins to hold my pieces together, and I find that really helps me! I'm not that seasoned of a quilter, but I (like many others) find some peace and comfort in just sewing blocks together...it's free therapy for me!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOVE your bag! So darn cute! I love your Mark it with a B as well....was this the first time you used it? Love it! Have a wonderful time away with the girls!

Amanda Jean said...

hope your trip is lots of fun. Your bag is fantastic! Love the patchwork, of course! :)

Roxanne said...

Woohoo - Its almost time for our trip! That sounds like we are going together doesn't it! You know what I mean. A while back we were talking about Anthropologie...here is a link to its location in Maple Grove. Super easy to find.
http://www.shoppesatarborlakes.com/go/fb/guide/store.cfm?storeID=2137020339&CFID=4197729&CFTOKEN=24783364

I love your labels! Such a cute name! I've been just using the printed iron-on method, but this looks so professional. Do you mind my asking your source?

Anonymous said...

Adorable bag! Love the labels!

robin said...

That bag is so adorable! I love, love it! And the tags...Mark it with a B...very cute! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

oh i love the bag and those labels rock girl...lve the name!!!