Monday, June 19, 2006

Finally picked some music

So I went to Christina's house last night so she could help me with music for the wedding. I was lost when it came to the whole prelude, recessional...yadda yadda yadda. Good thing Mrs. Nath knows her wedding music. It really didn't take long and we spent most of the night catching up. Cella is growing up so fast and boy does it make you long for a baby of your own. I'm just glad that Travis and I agreed that we wouldn't wait to have a baby. I guess I'm not old, but with him turning 30 and me 25 we feel we are at the best stage in our life and relationship. I'm excited. A lot of my friends are having babies and it's just nice to have people around me with advice...well I guess we better get through with this wedding first...right?!


Thought of the day..Have any of you ever thought that the Mona Lisa was kind of funny looking?? Well it's cause she has no eyebrows. I guess It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off. Think of the stubble that would grow back...itchy!! Come to think of it, even the Klingons on Star Trek had eyebrows...what a weird universe!!

No comments: