Friday, June 16, 2006

1st tymer!!



So this is my first attempt at a blog, so bear with me...

So besides my own wedding this year I have 2 more (that I know of) in the next two weeks. Why is it that you always need to find something to wear to these events. I guess my closet swallowed everything I thought I had, or maybe all my possibilities were just a little dated for the occasions. Anywho I searched high and low in the town of Mitchell. To my surprise I found nothing. Our Pennys stinks in this town and I'm not quite ready to start wearing some "more mature" attire. Don't get me wrong, my mother would look great in it, but I'm not quite a quarter of century old yet. I watch tv where ladies in there 60s are wearing something more hip than I can find. What's with that?

Travis and I decided to hop in my car and go to Sioux Falls. As we are just exiting Mitchell my belt brakes in my car..low and behold the nice chilly air conditioning slowly started turning warm. My battery light came on, and my temp gauge slowly started rising. So we got off on Riverside road exit and made our way back to MitcHELL.

Well about an hour later we finally made it to SF and the mall, i found something, and yadda yadda yadda..I just wish it wasn't such a hassle to find something to wear, cause I could have done without the drama for the evening!

My thought for the day.....I always wondered why they called them cookies....you don't actually cook them..you bake them, so for now on I am calling them bakies....maybe everyone with slowly catch on!!

No comments: