Tuesday, June 01, 2010

diaper duty...

It's time for me to get my rear in gear and make some essentials for our upcoming arrival. Here is the first thing I have made and it's more for me than the baby, but oh well!



I found a picture online of a bag I liked and then just drafted my own pattern. I think it will work!
We found out a couple weeks ago that we will be welcoming another boy and all of us are very excited. My pregnancy this time around has been a very enjoyable one. I'm sure when we are down to the last 4 weeks or so I will be ready to be done, but as of now I've had no swelling, no protein in my urine, and no high blood pressure so I can't complain. We have 15 weeks to go and I hope that I'm able to naturally go into labor with no complications!

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Well, you are definitely ahead of me and I only have 10 weeks left! Freaks me out just to type that!! :) Hope you're doing well!!

Sara said...

That is so exciting - congratulations!

Lisa said...

I'm pretty much a lurker, but needed to comment to say that we're due pretty much the same week, I think. I have 13.5 weeks to go (to 40 weeks.)