Tuesday, March 09, 2010

a little room updating...

I've been busy getting things squared away in Max's bedroom for his transition from crib to twin size bed! He is very excited and can't wait for his big boy (half) of the room. Since we do have a 2 bedroom house the newest addition to our family will be squeezing into Max's other half. I opted NOT to make Max's bedding as I have too many quilts on my list to do (that I HAVE to get done). He wanted a robot room, so this is the bedding that we decided on. I plan to make him some custom robot room accessories instead.
I took a break from the usual house chores today to make some covered button hair pins.
There really isn't anything too fancy about these, just fun to sit down and do some creating! Last week I made 4 Dear Jane blocks, so I'm slowly working on those too. I'm hoping to get 2 rows sewn together so I have some motivation...at the rate I was going I'd be lucky to complete the top in 5 years, so here's to working on that little project more!!

3 comments:

Saige said...

I was like, "OH MY GOSH! Max's room is so awesome! I wish I could find cool artwork like that!" and then I realized that wasn't Max in the picture. ;) The bedding is adorable! I can't wait to see your custom additions. Poor little Matthan has only one decoration his wall because I've been too scared, busy, all-of-the-above to get started. I've only got 17 weeks left of "free" time--I need to get busy!

becki said...

Oh wow, only 17 weeks...you better get busy!! I want to make the new baby his/her own bedding, so I have to wait to find out what we are having (i have 8 weeks until then)...I REFUSE to make something with only yellow, orange, and green this time around!! Bring on the blue or pink this time!!

Anonymous said...

It is a good report for this specific topic.
The damage of details normally takes an individual to some sense of frustration.
But for the ease of users, researchers have proposed a solution for issues.
Just in case of data deletion scenario, an end user need to have an awareness of appropriate computer data retrieval software.
deleted data recovery software