Tuesday, December 15, 2009

something new...

I've still been busy making gifts. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though, I'm very excited for Christmas this year! This is what I got for Christmas. I wanted a small machine to take to classes and when I travel to my in-laws. I just cringe at the thought of my Pfaff riding in the back of the pick-up bouncing around with who knows what. This little guy is 3/4 the size of a regular machine and much more compact to travel with.


Tonight Max and I made a pillow and I couldn't believe how nice this thing sews! I LOVE it!


Here's Max laying on the owl pillow we made. He sat on my lap and helped me guide the fabric, then he helped me stuff it. What fun we had! I'm sure in no time he will be running the "pedal" for me!

1 comment:

Saige said...

That is adorable! (as is Maxton!) It must be so fun to sew on.