Thursday, March 20, 2008

a finished jacket....

Well, I got my jacket all done and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I haven't tried it on yet, but I'm crossing my fingers that it will look alright. I ended up using the Mary Engelbreit charms pack and really liked the look of it. I think it will make a nice jacket for Easter at least. I'm not much of a seamstress, so I'm glad this one used a sweatshirt as a base. I just made my patchwork..then used the seam ripped sweatshirt as a pattern.
I think in the future I will probably stick to making children's jackets!!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Really cute jacket. I too, love charm pacs.

Saige said...

Great jacket! I know that must take a lot of patience.
I posted a longer comment on your previous post, and forgot to proofread it, so I forgot to say: Your son is adorable! And two, would your sister mind if I copied the wookie bib idea? That is too cute!(not for resale of course. I'd be doing good to get ONE made for Matthan)