Monday, February 16, 2009

think spring...

Even though we are now supposed to get snow in the upcoming week, my mind has switched to spring mode. I did a bunch of cleaning around the house and now things are squeaky clean...we will see how long that lasts after Max's nap!!

I finished my girlie quilt yesterday. I am planning on using the same pattern (different fabric) for my nieces quilt. I love using Layer Cakes! It's nice having things already cut out and ready!!

I added cornerstones since I decided to try a different layout for the quilt and just got by with enough fabric for the borders!

I am now in the process of finishing my husbands Pheasant Quilt Throw and am starting to cut into my Good Folks Fats...I'm thinking Turning Twenty on that one.

Here's wishing you all fast approaching Spring weather!!

1 comment:

DocSly said...

I love the colors in your spring quilt. I have really been eyeing the layer cakes. Nice work.