Tuesday, August 07, 2007

what a great idea..sure wish I thought of that!!

I spent last evening with my mom. Sometimes it's just nice to have some one of one time. My dearest husband was out of town for work and my dad is on his Sturgis Ralley excursion, so what better time to enjoy some nice time together. Since mom is now a blog lurking addict, she has time to point out all the cool stuff I haven't had time to spy. I think once the baby comes and I'm home 24/7 I will be more into the lurking too...Anyways, mom pulls out this cool challenge she found. It's a 365 Challenge quilt. Basically it's a journal on fabric each day of the year and then when your year is up your complete your quilt with a border or binding or whatever you find most appealing. Mom then threw in the cool suggestion of making a "Baby's 1st Year Journal Quilt"...how cool, I can't wait to get started!! Here are some of the neat quilts from the challenge:


If this challenge tempts you like it did me, then here's the link to the tutorial on Leanne's House.




1 comment:

Claire said...

Amazing! I love it!